We have a great relationship with Farmer’s Insurance Group. Below is a list of key terms and coverage. For more information contact Hope Cornejo: call 805-528-3118 or 661-706-1479 or email hope.BVigiL1@farmersagency.com
- Coverage A: Dwelling–This is the value of your tiny home if it gets destroyed. Add solar panels and built in appliances to this value. Typical ranges are from $25,000 to $125,000.
- Coverage B: Other Structures–You went primitive and have an outhouse, you built a deck for your tiny home to rest on, or you have an awesome barn on your property. Put it here. Farmer’s Insurance can cover up to $50,000.
- Coverage C: Contents–Clothes, pots, pans, the 68″ flat screen TV you mounted on the wall, the cool speakers you are hanging as art and your mattress.
- Replacement Cost for Contents: You have a catastrophe. Do you want a new replacement couch or a garage sale couch? Yeah, thought so…
- Theft of Contents: Farmer’s Insurance can cover up tp $3,000.
- Theft of Tiny Home: If you’re worried about your tiny being stolen, this is for you!
- Trip Endorsement: You plan on traveling around in your tiny home. You need to be covered on the road.
- Liability: Raging party time on the roof deck of the tiny and it collapses! Yikes. Liability steps in to cover it. This protects you against lawsuits.