Dimensions: 28′ x 8.5′ & 32′ x 8.5′
Square Feet: 309 sq ft & 343 sq ft
$83,900 $82,400 – 28 footer & $85,900 $84,400 – 32 footer
This home features a first floor sleeping area as well as two lofts for guests, storage, or additional living space. There’s a split-level loft that’s roomy enough to stand in, and spacious enough below to fit a bed. There’s also a traditional sleeping loft overlooking the main floor. Both lofts are connected by storage stairs adding even more versatility to this home.
The kitchen includes all the appliances you would need, a sink, and a beautiful butcher block bar, perfect for both food prep and dining.
This spacious tiny provides a canvas to design your perfect life. The natural light from the many windows illuminates the shiplap walls, creating a warm, relaxing hue.
Included with the Home
- Two full stairways with storage that include space for hanging clothes as well as shelving
- Dual lofts, one with first floor sleeping and the other with loft sleeping
- 24″ stove and oven, on demand hot water, and two 20 lb propane tanks
- Butcher block bar that can be used for food prep and also doubles as dining for two
- 10 cu ft refrigerator
- The walls are shiplap in all white
- Unlimited hot water with a tankless water heater
- 9000 BTU mini-split heating and air conditioning system
- Standing seam metal roof
- Electrical is RV-style 50 amp service
*Furnishings and washer/dryer combo not included
You Might Also Like