Dimensions: 28′ x 8.5′
Square Feet: 315 sq ft
Starting Price: $80,000
This is our newest tiny house design, the Blackbird. The home has a bright and airy main floor with lots of windows. Use the open space as a living room or first floor bedroom. There are stairs full of tons of storage beneath. They lead to a large sleeping loft that has enough room to fit a king-size bed. This tiny features bright, whitewashed shiplap walls. The kitchen has beautiful butcherblock countertops, a 10 cu ft fridge, and a propane stove/oven. There’s even space for a nice table or desk setup.
The bathroom has a beautifully tiled shower, toilet, large vanity with butcherblock cabinets, sink, and combo washer/dryer.
The exterior features white painted shiplap and stained cedar shingles.
Included with the Home
- The Blackbird interior includes one stairway with storage that includes space for hanging clothes as well as shelving.
- This home includes a single loft with first-floor sleeping and loft sleeping.
- The kitchen includes a 24″ stove and oven, on demand hot water and two 20 lb propane tanks as well as a beautiful butcher block bar that can be used for food prep
- The 10.1 cu ft refrigerator is large for a tiny house and is ample room for two.
- The upper loft can accommodate a king-size mattress with a lot of room to spare.
- The walls are shiplap with your choice of two colors
- Washer/dryer combo in the bathroom.
- Unlimited hot water with a tankless water heater.
- Keep cool in the summer and warm in the winter with a 9000 BTU mini-split heating and air conditioning system
- Classy and long-lasting standing seam metal roof
- Electrical is RV-style 50 amp service